Monday, July 14, 2014

New Location for Projects Blog

For those of you who think I've been neglecting my blogging responsibilities, I haven't. Well not as bad as you may think. For the latest on AgroLiquid projects you can find everything your heart desires at http://www.agroliquid.com/category/news/. The project blog entries are compiled with entries from marketing, agronomy, and sales so you'll need to check out the titles to decide what you want to see (or read). Navigating from the AgroLiquid homepage you'll need to scroll down and select "Click here to see the latest news at AgroLiquid".



Now I'll go to the new location and submit a new blog so you have the most recent happenings in AgroLiquid facilities growth around the country. I know everyone pays close attention and has been waiting anxiously for this explanation so give me a little time to upload the information. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment